My IBM Thinkpad T42 Notebook

Sabtu, Juli 03, 2010 |




I have a great IBM Thinkpad T42 notebook. An old one, but still powerfull. I have upgrade the Disk Drive and RAM. i have 160 GB of storage data and 1GB of memory. In this blog i want to share all about IBM thinkpad T42. From the Hardware and Software, so you can maximize the use of your ibm t42.


I usually use this laptop for work, design, typing, browsing, and watching movies. I not reccomended this laptop for playing games, espesially for the games which need high end of VGA. As i know, IBM thinkpad bundled VGA using ATI, which not dedicated for games, so there is so much user who have problem with the VGA and it's really expensive to repair, about $200. Now, the sparepart is so rare as i know, and it's mean more price.

For your info, IBM thinkpad now has reach to more higher levels, there is T60 or even T61. The Design of the models really so similiar, but the hardware not same.

Ok it's my first Post, just for the introduction.


wundermarks & cresentpurchasing